Mandatory 10-30 working days advanced notice is required for all filming on Tribal Property and must go through our Legal Department, Risk Management and Tribal Council.
LETTER OF REQUEST:
Mail or email a letter of request to film on company letterhead. Please include the following information:
- Legal name of Production Company as it would appear legal documentation /certificate of insurance.
- Full name of show
- Description of show
- List where the show will be aired, network, states, country, etc.
- List circulation and demographics
- Will Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum / Big Cypress RV Resort & Campground / Billie Swamp Safari be the entire show, feature, part of the show or location use only.
- List date/s the show will air
- List exact scouting dates
- List exact filming dates and time of day requested.
- List exactly what you want to shoot. Example: Airboat and buggy on the grounds of Billie Swamp Safari with natural scenery such as swamplands.
Provide a Certificate of Insurance naming the Seminole Tribe of Florida, and the Secretary of Interior as additional insured. Address: 6300 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL 33024. The Coverage should be as follows:
- General Liability Insurance – $1,000,000 US per occurrence / $2,000,000 US in the aggregate
- Automobile Insurance – up to $1,000,000 US per occurrence
- Workman’s Comp Insurance – $500,000 US per occurrence
- The Certificate of Insurance must have an endorsement page
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE:
Return the Certificate of insurance with endorsement page for review by our Risk Management and Legal Department.
LOCATION RELEASE & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Please complete and return after being signed by your authorized personnel.
ATTK PROFESSIONAL MEDIA GUIDELINES:
If you are filming at the Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum please initial and return.
Upon our approval, overnight the original Certificate of Insurance and original Indemnity Agreement
Final paperwork must be received 21 days prior to film date.
The Seminole Tribe of Florida has the right to escort your crew while on property and review all footage of the Tribe in the final edit prior to distribution. A copy of the final package must be sent to: Florida Seminole Tourism.
All submission requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please confirm receipt of your documentation)
Sign Up For Promotions
Please submit email address here.