Mandatory 10-30 business days advanced notice is required for all filming and/or interviews on Seminole Tribe of Florida Reservations or Tribal Property. Each request requires approval from our Tribal Council, Risk Management & Legal Departments.
LETTER OF REQUEST:
Email letter of request on company letterhead. Please include the following:
- Legal name of Production Company as it would appear legal documentation /certificate of insurance.
- Full name of show
- Description of show
- List where the show will be airing. Website or TV Cable network, States, Country, etc.
- List viewership and demographics
- List the date(s) & time(s) show will air
- List the scouting date(s)
- List exact filming date(s) & times requested.
- Describe the location preference: i.e. Billie Swamp Safari or Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum on the Big Cypress Seminole Indian Reservation. Define how much of location will be used. The entire show or feature versus a part of the show or location use only.
- Describe detailed filming preference i.e. Airboat on the grounds of Billie Swamp Safari with natural scenery such as swamplands.
Provide a Certificate of Insurance naming the Seminole Tribe of Florida, and the Secretary of Interior as additional insured. Address: 6300 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL 33024. The Coverage should be as follows:
- General Liability Insurance – $1,000,000 US per occurrence / $2,000,000 US in the aggregate
- Automobile Insurance – up to $1,000,000 US per occurrence
- Workman’s Comp Insurance – $500,000 US per occurrence
- The Certificate of Insurance must have an endorsement page
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE:
Return the Certificate of insurance with endorsement page for review by our Risk Management and Legal Department.
LOCATION RELEASE & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Please complete and return after being signed by your authorized personnel.
ATTK PROFESSIONAL MEDIA GUIDELINES:
If you are filming at the Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum please initial and return.
Upon our approval, overnight the original Certificate of Insurance and original Indemnity Agreement
Final paperwork must be received 21 days prior to film date.
The Seminole Tribe of Florida has the right to escort your crew while on property and review all footage of the Tribe in the final edit prior to distribution. A copy of the final package must be sent to: Florida Seminole Tourism.
All submission requests must be sent to email@example.com (Please confirm receipt of your documentation)
Sign Up For Promotions
Please submit email address here.